- One day hands-on basic phlebotomy National certification with EKG training workshop.
- Proven to provide you with the proper and necessary skills used in the field of phlebotomy and EKG.
- Designed not to require a lot of your time and money.
- Covers all important skills and techniques used in phlebotomy and EKG.
- For the serious individual who wants to learn the latest safety techniques and enhance their skills from previous training.
The Medical2 Phlebotomy + EKG Certification Workshop is open to those who are at least 18 years of age and have high school diploma or GED, Could hold a medical background. We consider a medical background to be that of:
- Medical/Healthcare-related courses that you may have taken or are currently taking. You need not have fully completed these courses nor earned a degree/certificate/or license, in order to be eligible to attend our workshop.
- Actual field work, on the job training, internships/externships, home health care, etc.
- Volunteering in a medical/healthcare setting.
This is an intense one day, hands-on Phlebotomy with EKG workshop. All aspects of basic phlebotomy and EKG are covered, including:
- Needle/Syringe draws
- evacuated systems
- Finger sticks
- Heel sticks
- Blood smears
- Butterfly needles
- How to setup and perform EKG
There will also be lectures and demonstrations , as well as practice manikins and equipments for phlebotomy and EKG. We will complete the workshop with draws. Workshop Fee :The total fee is $400 includes all workshop books (Download), and supplies. After attending the workshop you still can attend this same workshop as many time you like for free up to three months (conditions Apply).
Upon successful completion of the Workshop, the participant will receive a national certification, valid in all US states*.*Restrictions are found in California and Louisiana, dependent solely upon your employer, as these two states have created state-specific licenses that may be required of you in order to perform Phlebotomy. Please check with your employer as to whether these restrictions may apply to you before registering with Medical2. Medical2 will not be held responsible if you fail to do so, and all applicable cancellation policies and fees will be applied. Please read through our Terms and Conditions before submitting your registration.
Notice- Medical2 does not provide or guarantee jobs. We provide CE Hours, certification and skill enhancement services only. Continuing Ed Providers "Provider approved by the California board of Registered Nursing" License Number:15509, You are paying the $400 fee for Phlebotomy only, EKG portion is integrated for free.
California Residents Click Here