- One day hands-on basic phlebotomy National certification with EKG training workshop.
- Proven to provide you with the proper and necessary skills used in the field of phlebotomy and EKG.
- Designed not to require a lot of your time and money.
- Covers all important skills and techniques used in phlebotomy and EKG.
- For the serious individual who wants to learn the latest safety techniques and enhance their skills from previous training.
The Medical2 Phlebotomy Workshop is open to those who are at least 18 years of age high school diploma or GED,medical background. Please note;on the day of the workshop you don't need to bring anything but have to have your driver license or state issued picture id, wear somthing comfortable and wear close toe shoes,unless you want to bring your computer or notebook. We will provide everything to you. For questions please call:877-741-1996.
We consider a medical background to be that of,
- Medical/Healthcare-related courses that you may have taken or are currently taking. You need not have fully completed these courses nor earned a degree/certificate/or license, in order to be eligible to attend our workshop.
- Actual field work, on the job training, internships/externships, home health care, etc.
- Volunteering in a medical/healthcare setting.
This is an intense one day, hands-on Phlebotomy with EKG workshop. All aspects of basic phlebotomy and EKG are covered, including:
- Needle/Syringe draws
- evacuated systems
- Finger sticks
- Heel sticks
- Blood smears
- Butterfly needles
- How to setup and perform EKG
This Workshop is designed to teach the serious individual how to draw blood, from the ground up. It is a 1-day, 100% hands-on Workshop, which is held on a Saturday or Sunday, typically running for approximately 8 hours. Our Workshop does not consist of book work or written exams. Our "exams" are practical examinations. Before these practical's, all participants will be taught the proper handling, and concept of the procedure in which to be performed. You then proceed to the practice area, and finally will prove competency on our specially designed manikins and live draws. The Manikins were designed to simulate the human anticubital region (the primary area for venipuncture) as accurately as possible, all the while providing a simulated "blood return", for better understanding and reinforcement of the procedure for the participant. Upon successful completion of the Workshop, the participant will receive a national certification.
Workshop Fee :The total fee is $400 includes all workshop books, and supplies. PLus you can take this same workshop after the first time up to 6 months free, as many times as you like. (conditions Apply).
Notice- Medical2 does not provide or guarantee jobs Please read through our Terms and Conditions before submitting your registration.
. We only provide CE Hours, certification and skill enhancement services only. Continuing Ed Providers "Provider approved by the California board of Registered Nursing" License Number:15509,
California Residents Click Here